We are pleased to inform members of the public, especially candidates who duly registered and participated in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) that the 2022/2023 UTME result has been released.
The 2022 UTME started on Saturday, 6th of May 2022 in more than 650 CBT centers nationwide. The 2022 JAMB UTME exam is starting on the 6th of May 2022. The examination is scheduled to hold between May 6th and May 16th, 2022,
Information gathered by our correspondents has it that the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board registered a total of 1.4 million candidates that sat for the 2022 UTME, while candidates whose results have been withheld for various transgression is yet to be released.
Candidates who participated in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination can now check their result online by following the procedure below;
JAMB UTME CBT Result Checker Online 2022 [www.jamb.org.ng]
THE JAMB UTME CBT Result Checker Online 2022 [www.jamb.org.ng] is open. All participants can now check their jamb result online using this guide provided below.
THE 2022 JAMB CBT Results have been uploaded on the jamb website online, and it is very important for all candidates to note here, that they CAN ONLY check their JAMB RESULT using the JAMB UTME Result checker website which will be shared here!
All candidates participating in the 2022 JAMB UTME/DE examination can check the 2022 JAMB UTME results online, and using this method, you don’t require the use of any scratch card.
All 2022 candidates who want to check their results for free, can now use this method below.
JAMB UTME Result Checker 2022 [www.jamb.org.ng]
For you be to able and access your 2022 JAMB UTME Result, simply follow the guidelines which are available on the JAMB Result Checking Page.
Checking your result through the jamb result checker website is free. So please, don’t pay for any scratch card, because as I mentioned above, JAMB Result checking is totally free!
You can also check your jamb result online, using your mobile phone with Mobile browsers like Ucweb, Google Chrome, Mozilla, etc.
Wishing all candidates the very BEST.
How to check UTME results.
1. To check the 2022 UTME result, all a candidate needs to do is to simply send UTMERESULT to 55019 using the same phone number that he or she used for registration. “The result will be sent as a response to the candidate’s text message.
2. An SMS will be sent back to your phone conveying your UTME 2022 results.
How to Check 2022 JAMB Result Online.
Follow the four steps below to check your 2022 JAMB UTME result online without scratch card i.e. FREE!
1. Visit JAMB result checking portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/
2. Enter your JAMB Registration Number/Email Address in the required column.
3. Click on the title ‘Check My Results’.
4. The portal will release your result if it’s ready.
If selected, and the portal displays “No Result Yet”, Don’t perturb, it is the nature of JAMB to release the results in batches. So you will definitely see your JAMB result. Even if someone in your day schedule has seen his/her result, you still need to exercise some patience until your result is finally released.
Candidates who have seen their result can now check their 2022 JAMB admission status by following the guidelines below;
How to Check JAMB 2022 Admission Status Online.
- Launch your mobile / PC browser
- Go to JAMB eFacility Portal.
- Login with your Email and Password.
- By the right side, you’ll see ‘Check 2022 UTME/DE Admission Status’ on CAPS. Click on it
- By the left side panel, click on Admission status
- And it will display your details
- On the right panel, there is the “Accept Admission” and “Decline Admission” buttons.
- But if you have been given admission, those buttons will active “Accept Admission” and “Decline Admission”
- If you have been offered admission, either Click on any buttons.
- Before you Accept Admission, check the following:
c) UTME Subject Combination
- If you have NOT been offered admission, the button will remain dormant. You will notice this “Admission Status: NOT ADMITTED”
If this information has been a help to you please share it with friends on Facebook, Twitter, Facebook, and WhatsApp, using the share buttons below.