We are pleased to inform members of the public, especially candidates who duly registered and participated in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) that 2019/2020 UTME result has been released.
The 2019 UTME started on Thursday, 11th April 2019 in 698 CBT centers nationwide.
Candidates who participated in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination can now check their result online.
Candidates who wish to check their 2019 UTME result online should follow the steps below;
How to Check 2019 JAMB Result Online.
Follow the four steps below to check your 2019 JAMB UTME result online without scratch card i.e. FREE!
1. Visit JAMB result checking portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility/CheckUTMEResults.
2. Enter your JAMB Registration Number/Email Address in the required column.
3. Click on the title ‘Check My Results’.
4. The portal will release your result if it’s ready.
If selected, and the portal displays “No Result Yet”, Don’t perturb, it is the nature of JAMB to release the results in batches. So you will definitely see your JAMB result. Even if someone in your day schedule has seen his/her result, you still need to exercise some patience until your result is finally released.
Candidates who have seen their result can now check their 2019 JAMB admission status by following the guidelines below;
How to Check JAMB 2019 Admission Status Online
- Launch your mobile / PC browser
- Go to JAMB eFacility Portal.
- Login with your Email and Password.
- By the right side, you’ll see ‘Check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status’ on CAPS. Click on it
- By the left side panel, click on Admission status
- And it will display your details
- On the right panel, there is the “Accept Admission” and “Decline Admission” button
- But if you have been given admission, those buttons will active “Accept Admission” and “Decline Admission”
- If you have been offered admission, either Click on any buttons
- Before you Accept Admission, check the following:
c) UTME Subject Combination
- If you have NOT been offered admission, those button will remain dormant. You will notice this “Admission Status: NOT ADMITTED”